KPMG in Singapore’s Governance and Risk (G&R) Business is a market leading practice that consults on solutions in managing and enhancing Governance, Risk and Compliance transformational activities.
We provide comprehensive advisory solutions in areas like Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk Management to Internal Audit, Sustainability and Accounting Advisory. Working with top tier clients in both the private and public sector, we are trusted advisors in the field and are currently looking for undergraduates to embark on an internship program with us.
The incumbent will work closely with Consultants from our G&R business and gain deep seated exposure within engagement across project teams, working on specializations like Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit as well as niche and exciting fields like Sustainability Consulting.
This opportunity opens a wealth of learning and networking opportunities as you build relationships with both internal stakeholders and clients alongside practical, first-hand experience into a career within Consulting, right from the get-go.
What You Will Do
- Support our consultants in projects pertaining (but not limited to) developing frameworks to address new regulatory requirements, facilitating risk workshops and governance conversations with C-suite clients, highlighting improvement insights on business processes, advising on climate and sustainability related topics across the varied sectors such as Financial Services, Transport, Healthcare, Education, Real Estate, Government, etc.
- Build understanding of solutions and producing analysis, reports or presentations that outline findings and recommendations.
- Deliver assignments to a high level of professionalism and client satisfaction.
- Work with our consultants in assessing and developing sound and effective assurance and internal control framework.
- Facilitate and support meetings and workshops, including preparing workshop material, taking notes and meeting minutes.
- Work on a range of engagements across the teams, including advisory, assurance and strategy development.
- Conduct core analyses as well as market research on Reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interest in Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Control.
- Detail orientated with a penchant for curiosity.
- Able to write clearly and articulate well.
- Business & Accountancy students are encouraged to apply but otherwise open to undergraduates from any discipline.
- Relevant Data analytics skills will be advantageous (not a must-have).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm