Are you curious about life after graduation and excited to apply what you learnt in school? Want to gain valuable business skills with a global leader in the logistics industry? Then consider interning with our Human Resources department.
During the internship, you will be tasked to support the department in its daily activities. This may include recruitment, learning & development, talent data collection and analysis, market research, organizing presentations, as well as implementation of regional programs designed to support the overall business objectives.
What You Will Do
- Provide operational HR support to the team
- Assist in recruitment facilitation
- Prepare training documents and support in training programs
- Perform market research on HR related topics
- Participate in presentations and events
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered, you should be currently in a Bachelor’s program in any field and have a fair command of both English and Mandarin. You are also familiar with common Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint, and has a customer-oriented mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Kowloon Bay (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm