Are you curious about life after graduation and excited to apply what you learnt in school? Want to gain valuable business skills with a global leader in the logistics industry? If you enjoy solving complex problems with creative solutions, this could be the internship you are looking for.
During the internship, you will be tasked to support the department in its daily activities. This may include undertaking administrative processes such as reporting, invoicing and credit notes. This position is based in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Understand contract logistics knowledge and operation procedures
- Assist the team to identify supply chain solutions and implement them
- Collect and analyse customer feedback to improve customer experience
- Ensure all financial administrative processes and orders are completed accurately and on time
Required Skills and Abilities
- To be considered, you should be currently in a Bachelor’s program in any field and have a fair command of both English and Mandarin. You are also familiar with common Microsoft Office applications, and has a customer-oriented mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm