Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders every day. With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 6-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realize this vision with a ‘global’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
We are now seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer Intern to join our growing BI team. You will work on both exploratory and live projects from day 1.
Based on your talents and interests, you will be assigned to those exciting challenges. The mission of the BI team is to optimize business processes with data via providing actionable insights and building intelligent products.
At Lalamove, we value the ideas of all our teammates, and it is important that you can contribute right away both with your input and hands on science. You will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact that improves our business services and products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year studying Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or other related applied sciences.
- Analytics skills: Good understanding of time series modelling or causal modelling (causal dag).
- Engineering and data warehousing skills: Basic knowledge of SQL or Hive.
- Ability to learn quickly as you will be learning new technology, frameworks and algorithms.
- Good interpersonal skills with a desire to learn.
- Passionate about technology and creating value out of data.
- Good team player, positive energy with a love for start-up environments.
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm