As Lalamove continues its rapid expansion we are now opening our doors to hire at least 3 x fresh graduates to join our world class engineering team!
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you’ll primarily be developing and maintaining features for our API and internal tools. In this role, you assist in optimizing new and existing algorithms that make our operations run smoothly.
You will help to implement, and launch scalable systems to build new products, features, and services as well as improve existing ones.
Our products must be able to support the growth coming from our users, drivers, and orders across over 120 cities in South-east Asia.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you'll need:
- Computer Science/Engineering degree preferred (2021 Graduates).
- A keen interest in software development using Golang/NodeJS/PHP.
- Familiar with relational/in-memory database related knowledge.
- Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate a keen willingness to learn and have a positive mindset.
What we Seek:
- Ability to learn quickly - You will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks to support the company’s growth.
- Detail-oriented - While detail usually relates to frontend, detail is equally important, if not more important on the backend. As our systems must be scalable, the ease of scaling and expanding is heavily determined by the backend.
- Ability to juggle many tasks - The ability to multitask and stay organized is a necessity at our company, all while making sure that new features and updates are rolled out in a timely manner.
- Strong communicator - As a Graduate Software Engineer, it is of great importance to communicate frequently to everyone on the tech team to inform them of updates or changes.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm