Sometimes the search for an internship can feel like you are climbing a mountain. The professionals at Larson & Company are experienced trail guides and can lead you to the next step in your career. We offer hands-on career experience from real client work, giving you an overview of the entire tax return process. At Larson & Company, we believe in your potential and can help you reach new heights by providing an integrated internship experience. If you’re ready to jump in and become a genuine part of an extraordinary tax team, join us for more personalized training, an independent work environment, and the “Expectation Agreement” plan you won’t find in any other Utah CPA firm.
What You Will Do
- Completing tax assignments for a diverse array of clients, thus giving you a well-rounded tax experience.
- Being forward thinking, positive, and industrious.
- Participating in our “Expectation Agreement” personal evaluation program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accounting majors (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA).
- Must be have completed your first year by the time the internship begins.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Clear understanding of basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people.
- Effectively track and fulfill responsibilities given for multiple clients during busy season.
- Be a self-starter; have the ability to work independently and learn on your own.
- Adaptability and follow-through.
- The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented).
- Job type:Internships
Utah (United States...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm