At Lazada, we’re setting new standards for eCommerce, and we’re doing this by bringing out the best in our people. We value curiosity and passion in creating the right environment using technology and tools that allow the best ideas to surface from our people. We experiment, we learn, and we do better every day. Whether we’re running campaigns or testing an idea, we have fun. We are as diverse as the region we connect, because we value the power of difference. Ultimately, we are united in our mission to change the face of retail – together.
What You Will Do
- Work with product leaders to define and design all aspects of Lazada's platform: from customer-facing functionality and seller-facing interfaces to tools that support our internal operations.
- Support departmental strategic planning, product road-mapping, budgeting and reporting, as well as preparing necessary presentation materials.
- Conduct market research and competitor analyses to understand changing consumer needs and growing industry trends in e-commerce
- Support in-depth data analysis of business performance and provide strong strategic, data-backed recommendations to Leadership team
- Collaborate and coordinate with key personnel across various seniority levels to drive key strategic projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates preferably in quantitative disciplines (mathematics, economic, quantitative psychology, computing).
- A demonstrated interest in a product management career.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Optional requirements:
- Knowledge of additional analytic tools on top of Excel.
- Basic data engineering skills including SQL.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm