At Lazada, we’re setting new standards for eCommerce, and we’re doing this by bringing out the best in our people. We value curiosity and passion in creating the right environment using technology and tools that allow the best ideas to surface from our people. We experiment, we learn, and we do better every day.
Whether we’re running campaigns or testing an idea, we have fun. We are as diverse as the region we connect, because we value the power of difference. Ultimately, we are united in our mission to change the face of retail – together.
Lazada AI Team is a new team made up of our experts in Search, Recommendation and advertising algorithms which aims to create a world-class engine for Lazada. As an Algorithm Engineer of AI team, you will be applying different techniques such as deep learning, reinforcement learning, natural language processing and operational research to solve real-world eCommerce problems.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for online recommendation frameworks and algorithms for PDP & Post-purchase recommendation scenarios objective to improve CTR, guided GMV, and user mental.
- Responsible for campaign operation algorithms for deal hunting, item sold prediction, CTR & GMV optimization, traffic allocation.
- Responsible for Feeds/LiveStreaming/Short Video recommendation scenarios objective to improve DAU share, CTR & Interactive rate & Stay time, User Experience (Quality & Diversity).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Masters or PhD degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent fields;
- Solid theoretical foundations and industry experiences in machine learning (Online Learning, Deep Learning, Multi-task learning, Multi-modal Machine Learning, Reinforcement learning are preferred), image/video content understanding & processing, personalized search & recommendation, user/seller behaviour modelling, sales prediction, knowledge graph and representation, large scale data analysis/platforms;
- Experience in machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, etc;
- Solid programming skills in SQL, Java, Python;
- Passionate about technology, demonstrate ability to generate new ideas and innovations; excellent in self-learning, problem analysing and solving; work independently, proactive, strong teamwork spirit;
- Good communication skills in English.
- Candidates who have published top conference papers will stand an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations, Research and...
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm