The Seller Engagement Analyst/Designer will report to the Head of Seller Engagement.
What You Will Do
- Draft/Design/Edit infographics/collaterals for Seller Communications, Policies and Key Campaigns.
- Manage an in-depth Communication Calendar with various stakeholders and their expectations.
- Manage Seller community sentiments and ensure timely response/communications.
- Design Professional Cover Photos for Livestreams/Videos/Podcasts/One Stop Pages.
- Develop Key Visuals for seller community and Lazada University usage.
- Work with various stakeholders in developing key collaterals for Online and Offline Events.
- Prepare Livestream content with various stakeholders; being able to Moderate/Lead a livestream is a plus (On Job - Training will be provided).
- Operate Livestream equipment and ensure timely transitions and broadcasting to various online channels (On Job - Training will be provided).
- Ability to edit Videos / Podcasts content is a plus.
- Ad-hoc duties may be allocated for Offline Events / Mega Campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least Diploma, fresh graduate welcome.
- Ability to think out of the box and provide creative and effective solutions.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Independent, Able to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and willingness to interact, share ideas while working with individuals from other departments.
- Customer centric and have an interest in ecommerce.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop and/or illustrator is a MUST.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm