Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Lazada is looking for an individual who has the passion and drive product launches that empower the Ecommerce business. This job would be the start of your journey to change the world with the products you create. Your job will require you to collaborate closely with multiple teams such as Commercial, Tech, and Country Representatives to fulfil the needs of our users in all of SEA. You will also have the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of Lazada’s entire value chain in the Ecommerce business
Lazada’s product team consists of highly experienced product managers, some with past experiences from the Alibaba group, and this would give you the opportunity to learn from product experts. You will be working with a young, driven and energetic team who work cross functionally and across markets. You will help the team to ensure that your products can drive business impact and improve customer satisfaction across all countries.
What You Will Do
- You will be working in the regional team and will be focusing on identifying our consumer and business problems via cross working with the Commercial, User Experience Design, and Technology team.
- You will go through the experience of defining a vision for the product and be heavily involved in defining the business strategy, product roadmap, and feature requirements.
- You will engage and energize cross function team members to drive product launches according to the business strategy.
- You will conduct market intelligence and analysis to gain greater understanding of the Ecommerce industry and our competitors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University with outstanding academic achievement.
- You’ll are able to wear many hats, work fast and smart, and iterate quickly.
- Can do Attitude and always go the extra mile.
- You should be ready to take ownership of a growing business opportunity and join a tightly knit team tackling very unique and challenging problems.
- Team collaboration and strong analytical acumen is something we are looking for from you.
- It is a plus if you have previous internship experience in the Ecommerce industry, or product management.
- It is a plus if you are bilingual and can speak one of the following languages - Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog. This will give you an advantage in communicating more efficiently with teams from our various ventures.
- Singaporeans preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm