Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
We are looking for someone to:
- Learn how our customers navigate and shop from the RedMart channel and the specifies of online grocery shopping.
- Understand the importance of Governance in customer experience for a multi-channel platform.
- Have the opportunity to own a project, making business recommendations based on insights formed. The topic will be based on business priorities at the time, so there is real opportunity to make a difference!
- Experience working closely with marketing, commercial, operations and tech teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for an individual who:
- Truly puts Customers First. Understands what it takes to be Customer Centric.
- Has a keen interest in E Commerce and the fast-paced world of FMCG.
- Enjoys collaborating with multiple different groups.
- Has strong analytical skills.
- Is detail-oriented with good communication skills and a willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm