Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for improving end to end customer journey experience.
What You Will Do
As part of the team, you will participate in the day to day activities of the team:
- Data analysis to understand what the key pain points are faced by our customers in the 6 markets, by connecting with key stakeholders in each country.
- Define requirements and high-level process/system solutions, agreeing with business teams across the company (Payments, customer service, commercial, CX, product, operations, etc).
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Support the monitoring of all KPIs & initiatives and ensure we deliver quality, reliability, scalability, productivity as per plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in ecommerce and Customer Experience.
- You may come from disciplines in Business IT / Digital Media / eCommerce.
- You will have a strong work ethic; you will have excellent communication couple with a strong stakeholder management skill.
- Independent, willing to take calculated risk and not afraid to give & receive direct feedback.
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm