Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
You will be working with the Regional People – Organizational & Talent Development Team.
What You Will Do
- System administration for Learning Management System.
- Explore solutions within the LMS functionality to deliver learning requirements.
- Create & update e-learning content/materials using altering/e-learning development tools.
- Develop storyboards, images, graphics and scripts for e-learning and online learning.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to design and develop SCORM compliant e-learning or in other formats as specified.
- Upload and configure e-learning content into learning management system and conduct testing to ensure the content is in working order.
- Create multimedia products using a variety of software programs such as in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Captivate.
- Design and edit digital imagery, video and incorporate graphics, and effects.
- Collaborate and work closely with Regional and Country Organizational, Talent and Development teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in ecommerce and learning & development.
- You may also come from disciplines of Information System Management / Business IT / Digital Media.
- You will have a strong work ethic; you will have excellent communication couple with a strong stakeholder management skill.
- Independent, willing to take calculated risk and not afraid to give & receive direct feedback.
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm