Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
As a member of Lazada Recommendation Algorithm Team, you will keeping up to date with the state-of-the-art research and integrated applications on deep learning, recommendation, optimization, reinforcement learning to drive and equip Lazada with the right strategies to enhance platform growth, improve algorithms to adapt to evolving business requirements with high efficiency and scalability. Meanwhile you will work alongside various teams with high-speed product & technology iteration.
What You Will Do
The ideal candidate will be very hands-on and will dive deep into the real-world problems. Your researches and analysis will have help us to improve the user experience and efficiency on recommendation.
There are currently 3 domains under Lazada Recommendation Team:
- PDP & Post-purchase Recommendation Algorithm - Including graph-based algorithms for matching, scenario-specific feature engineering, multi-task learning for joint optimization of CTR and CVR target.
- Campaign Recommendation Algorithm - Including campaign operation algorithms for intelligent item selection, personalized recommendation algorithm like CTR & GMV optimization, online learning frameworks and joint optimization for multi-scenarios and traffic allocation.
- Content Recommendation Algorithm (Feeds/Livestream/Short Video) - Including dedicated recommendation algorithms and image & video analysis algorithms objective to improve DAU share, CTR & Interactive rate & Stay time, User Experience (Quality & Diversity). Traffic mechanism will also be involved for incubation of new contents and content producers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated with at least a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent fields.
- Solid theoretical foundations in machine learning(Online Learning, Deep Learning, Multi-task learning, Multi-Modal Machine Learning, Reinforcement learning are preferred), image/video content understanding & processing, personalized search & recommendation, user/seller behavior modeling, sales prediction, knowledge graph and representation, large scale data analysis/platforms. Related project experiences in any of the above is a plus.
- Expertise in deep learning, reinforcement learning, transfer learning, explore & exploit algorithms, control theory is preferred.
- Fluent programming skills in at least one core programming language: SQL, Java or Python.
- Experience in machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Theano will stand an advantage.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good at data analysis and modeling algorithm for specific business problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate new ideas and innovations and hands-on implementations.
- Keen self-learner and comfortable with out-of-the-box problem-solving.
- Be able to work independently, proactively with a strong spirit of teamwork.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to describe the logic and implications of a complex model to stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations, Statistics
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm