Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Finance Manager and Finance VP, you will be responsible for:
- Provide data analytics support to the FBP team, proactively highlight insights from the data to aid decision making.
- Support FM in deep dive analysis in key P&L items.
- Support in system integration projects and report automation projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in the role, you should ideally have:
- Positive attitude and open minded to learn.
- A team player who works well under pressure.
- Comfortable in dealing with big data sets and interest in data analytics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and SQL Tools such as QlikView / Tableau is a definite plus.
- Able to deal effectively and communicate clearly with colleagues across multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Meticulous, good-time management and possess high level of initiative and integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm