Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
As a Campaign Trainee, you will be:
- Learning how our team strategize on overall campaign planning for Home & Living, Sports & Lifestyle, Motors and Toys & Games.
- Learn and support the requirements of different types of campaign including day-to-day, weekly and mega campaigns.
- Review and ensure that campaigns are optimized for merchandising, search and product data pools.
- Work with different stakeholders for CRM, online marketing, affiliate marketing and partnership support.
- Provide timely updates on campaign performance in terms of customer engagement and sales during and post-campaign.
Required Skills and Abilities
We Look for:
- An innovator and problem-solver.
- Someone who is flexible and open minded.
- Good communication skills to work with different stakeholders.
- A strong interest in e-commerce and willing to learn a lot in a short period of time.
- An interest in the basics of running campaigns in an e-commerce environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm