At Lazada, we’re setting new standards for eCommerce, and we’re doing this by bringing out the best in our people. We value curiosity and passion in creating the right environment using technology and tools that allow the best ideas to surface from our people. We experiment, we learn, and we do better every day. Whether we’re running campaigns or testing an idea, we have fun. We are as diverse as the region we connect, because we value the power of difference. Ultimately, we are united in our mission to change the face of retail – together.
Lazada's Technology Team, led by the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), is composed from >300 members across 3 locations – Singapore, Vietnam and Shenzhen. Jointly with stakeholders they define and design all aspects of Lazada's platform, starting from the B2C products, seller data platform, logistics products, to tools supporting our internal operations. The teams we are looking to hire for are the Lazada Regional Data team and the Regional logistics team primarily based in Singapore.
To support the long-term growth of both team and company we are looking to provide the opportunity to a small number of highly promising young software engineers.
Successful candidates will be attached to a single team, focusing on the full software development life cycle of a suite of products. Product areas will cut across data product and logistics domains, depending on your team allocation. Each graduate engineer will have a direct reporting line to an experienced manager as well as an assigned mentor throughout the duration of the program.
Graduates will be expected to do backend / front-end development depending on the need and one's interest.
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a small cross-functional team that has ownership of a product, an important initiative or part of the business. Your teammates will be other software engineers and your stakeholders will be business teams and product managers You’ll need to have superb communication skills and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Design, implement and test robust technical solutions. Write clean code that’s testable, maintainable, solves the right problem and does it well.
- Build high quality products such as the internal and external facing data products, RedMart grocery channel that align with company's strategic objectives
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code which are maintainable and modular.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students studying in a reputable university
- Major in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Good sense of design and user experience.
- Experience in at least one backend tech stack, preferably Java and Python
- Experience in prior internships in product background
- Experience in CI / CD
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and integration with back end applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm