Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
We are seeking a fresh talent to join us as a HR Ops Trainee. You will report to the HRBP Commercial Lead/ Chief People Officer, Lazada Singapore.
What You Will Do
In this role, as part of the wider HR approach, you will be working with our Commercial HR leaders to understand our commercial organization and its ecosystem and work with the team to drive sales operational excellence.
You will exercise your analytical and entrepreneurial skills to understand the day to day operations of the business, and the needs of our frontlines, and work with our Organizational Talent Development team to build a robust support and enablement structure to help step up the capabilities to deliver value to our customers. This role offers a high degree of autonomy to deliver the best range, value and service to our customers. You will be an important member to our HR operations and enablement team.
Given the crucial role HR plays in Lazada, we are looking for an individual who is highly organized, able to prioritize effectively to achieve strong business impact outcomes.
Responsibilities - As Part of the HR Operations Team:
- Understand the commercial business model.
- Join frontlines out in the field to understand the strengths and development areas of our teams and offerings.
- Help build a strong coaching environment to support our employees to be excellent at what they do, working effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Build a robust coaching framework that allows managers to understand, coach and follow up with execution on the ground.
- Support HR Business Partners (local and regional) to drive a highly motivated and well-performing sales organization.
- Evaluate and give regular feedback to business and HR teams to further refine the process.
- Help with commercial culture and communications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in ecommerce and human resource. You will have a strong work ethic; you will have excellent communication couple with a strong stakeholder management skill.
- Independent, willing to take calculated risk and not afraid to give & receive direct feedback.
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Openness to stay in HR or explore other functions, given the good exposure to various aspects of the business.
- Willingness to meet and understand our sellers and buyers regularly.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm