Lazada’s Regional Content & Catalogue Team leverages human and technology resources to improve the structure and quality of the core eCommerce asset (catalogue, brand, and product) in order to provide a seamless buying and selling experience on our platform.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to drive improvements to our (catalogue, brand, and product) and overall operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will draw upon critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive related to technology and processes.
What You Will Do
- Maintain the catalogue, property, and values, setup the best-in-class data asset.
- Identify and leverage best practice in the market to automate product catalogue information filling process.
- Execute catalogue operation strategy and roadmap, work closely with local operation teams, tech team and product team to implement it.
- End-to-end management and accountability of catalogue to drive relevancy, cleanness of category attribute value data.
- Optimize the metrics to measure catalogue quality and establish best practices.
- Develop framework to optimize and curate process automation via catalogue self-service tool.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master' s degree or students in business, information technology, marketing or related field. Long-term internship is available subject to university approval.
- Passionate for growing eCommerce businesses and optimizing the customer experience through catalogue data improvements.
- Extreme attention to details and follow-up actions as well as a fast turn-around working style is required.
- Highly analytical and performance driven with strong coordination and communication skills.
- Passionate and able to multitask and learn in a fast pace environment, comfortable to face with urgent requests with clear mindset of processes.
- Require a basic excel skills, advanced excel skill is a plus.
- Past internship experience in catalogue management is a plus.
- Data analytics skills (SQL, Qlik, Tableau etc.) is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm