Campus Hiring is now on and we invite all graduates and those who have 12-18 months of work experience to join us for a start in an e-commerce industry.
We are looking to hire entrepreneurial and aspiring Account Managers to join our Category Management teams in Lazada Singapore. In this role, you will be mentored by a senior member of our Category Management team to drive category growth by employing analytical and eCommerce merchandising methodologies.
You will be equipped with the skill sets needed in a customised and structured program to bring you up to speed in learning about the business, and building relationships with our brands and sellers. You will also work with data that helps us to drive strategic business decisions.
What you will do
- Develop and support execution of category strategy, promotions and planning
- Business Development: Ensure Lazada has the assortment and best prices in the market by leveraging on competitive intelligence.
- Key Account Management: Build and manage relationships with supplier/seller base to negotiate promotions, marketing spend and ensure a stock of goods
- Campaigns & Loyalty Program: Plan and execute campaigns according to category strategy, working with external and internal stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Work cross functionally with Platform, Campaigns, Operations, Trade Marketing and Marketing to deliver strategic projects allowing Lazada to offer the best customer experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in ecommerce and sales, with a desire to actively manage and grow your portfolio. You will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills coupled with a mastery of office and data analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, operations or any relevant degree.
- Internship training/experience in relevant areas are highly beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Well-spoken, organised, analytical, meticulous and driven
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm