Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
As New Retail Analyst trainee, the incumbent will be responsible for progressing Lazada’s New Retail Initiatives and shaping the future landscape of retail in Singapore. The goal of New Retail is to help sellers with physical stores to think beyond their brick and mortar and grow their business in this new digital world both online and offline.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities include - Reporting to Head of New Retail:
- Research on New Retail Strategies being carried out around the world and make them a reality in Lazada.
- Work with sellers with physical stores to execute offline-online strategies.
- Be part of the project team to launch a O2O concept store.
- Coordinate multiple stakeholders from the various companies in the Alibaba ecosystems (e.g. Alipay) to drive partnerships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical mind & strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm