Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
You will be working with the Regional People – Organizational & Talent Development Team.
What You Will Do
- Develop enablement tools (e.g. business simulations) to support the OTD enablement programs.
- Develop and administrate assessment tools for talent assessment.
- Data collection, cleaning and analysis from various internal and external sources, using excel or other data visualization tools (preferred) to provide insights into topics incl. career management, leadership, employee engagement.
- Create and administrate surveys using our internal tools to better understand an OTD topic.
- Prepare, proofread, or edit data and PowerPoint slides for leadership presentation or sharing sessions.
- Event management and session planning for internal programs.
- Proactive calendar management, including internal and external meeting coordination.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in eCommerce and Organization Talent Development.
- You will have a strong work ethic; you will have excellent communication couple with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Independent, willing to take calculated risk and not afraid to give & receive direct feedback.
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm