Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
- Use knowledge of scraping and robot detection to proactively detect automated abuse against our platform using Alibaba Technologies.
- Uncover insights into network traffic (web or mobile) if there are automated attacks.
- Develop strategy & tools to combat scraping.
- Identify trends and opportunities in investigating and blocking scraping.
- Create investigation reports that clearly communicate issues and risks from both a technical and business perspective.
- Work with internal teams to understand what happens with exfiltrated data.
- Partner with internal teams to help shape and inform bot detection technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of Network traffic (TCP/IP, OSI).
- Understanding of how HTTP and API requests are utilized.
- Understanding of how Browsers and Mobile Apps (iOS/Android) operate.
- Experienced querying data using SQL.
- Experience summarizing and communicating technical data to a non-technical audience.
- Used to develop scraping tools or experienced/built anti-scraping solutions.
- Experience contributing to the security community (open source, academic research, industry research, blogs, presentations, etc.).
- Singaporeans only.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm