At Lazada, we’re setting new standards for eCommerce, and we’re doing this by bringing out the best in our people. We value curiosity and passion in creating the right environment using technology and tools that allow the best ideas to surface from our people. We experiment, we learn, and we do better every day. Whether we’re running campaigns or testing an idea, we have fun. We are as diverse as the region we connect, because we value the power of difference. Ultimately, we are united in our mission to change the face of retail – together.
What You Will Do
- Work with Lazada design team to be creative and influence on a million users products.
- Practice design methodologies, work on wireframes and prototyping skills meanwhile understand how stakeholders construct valuable business ideas into tangible model.
- Executing campaign design activities with creative designers and commercial operators to get the sense of real e-commerce operations and how designers can make impact.
- Conduct UX researches for design strategy
- Wrap up and formalize design method concept from what you learn during internship
Required Skills and Abilities
- Design related background such as interaction, visual communications, industrial design), HCI, etc.
- Knowing how to use sketch quick and efficient.
- Great can do attitude and willing to learn from ground zero
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm