Lazada is seeking talented UX Designers to join our growth and expansion in SEA. The UED team works ceaselessly to transform deep customer insights and complex problems into delightful product experiences and great services that drive business results and customer satisfaction.
As a UX Designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of design and development process, including journey mapping, interaction design, visual design, user testing, complex problem solving, and many more. The successful candidate is an optimistic, humble, self-motivated, fast-learner, and collaborative.
What You Will Do
- Design end-to-end user experience with focus on rapid iteration and user testing.
- Create design mock-ups, prototypes and documentation by understanding the requirements from our cross-functional teams, PD and stakeholders.
- Working together with Lazada Design Team to translate problems into solutions across multiple channels.
- Strong design foundation, analysis technique and understanding of consumer feedback and journeys in improving user flow.
- Contribute and collaborate ideas to our product design direction and business innovation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates & Interns are welcome. Experience in both interaction and visual design is preferred.
- Background in human-computer interaction, industrial design, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines will be desirable.
- Able to understand both customer needs and business goals in order to create a holistic design.
- Able to communicate, collaborate and align product strategies well in presenting design solutions to cross-functional teams based in China, Southeast and India while maintaining design consistency along the way.
- Experience in design thinking and video editing is an added plus.
- Singaporeans preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm