Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
In the vortex of endless feedback, we separate signal from the noise. Voice of Customer (VoC) champions buyer and seller experience in Lazada by leveraging feedback and behavior data. VoC collaborates across functions to show the full picture of buyer and seller expectations.
What You Will Do
Explore how competitors serve buyers and sellers:
- Analyze feedback data (quantitative & qualitative).
- Consolidate specific feature and policy examples that drive buyer and seller perception of competitors.
Create data narratives to educate partners across 6 markets:
- Build insights and present findings to stakeholders, including management.
- Curate newsletters that infuse data with details for strong, compelling stories.
Connect experience drivers with recommendations for real change:
- Identify improvement opportunities for Lazada to lead buyer and seller perception.
- Envision how we may deepen our understanding of buyer and seller experience drivers beyond what we already do.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent data analysis and synthesis skills.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Creative in presenting complex information in user friendly data narratives.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Proficient user of the MS office suite (especially for Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Copywriting and layout design skills are a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm