E-commerce traineeship opportunities for freshers - Recently graduated from school, or want to switch your career?
Interested to get involved in the e-commerce field but unsure where to start? Keen to sharpen your skills and expertise to thrive in a digital world? On top of it all, receive a training allowance?
If it’s a resounding ‘Yes’ to all of the above, the YouthTech Programme is a perfect fit for you. Be one of the freshers we want to impact through this programme. Limited places available!
You can look forward to the following training and developmental opportunities:
- On-boarding orientation.
- Skills training for digital projects.
- Specialized training for digital roles.
- Virtual community forum for networking and social learning.
- Regular check-ins with NYC.
What You Will Do
As a digital platform, we have constant need for digital designers to come up with creative concept and design development of our e-commerce campaigns.
The trainee will help to translate business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts to uplift and improve creative bench strength.
Examples of deliverables are:
- Creating weekly design reviews.
- Quality control to improve banners performance.
- Liaise with external suppliers on production matters and timeline.
- Proper and systematic documentation and archiving of artwork.
Required Skills and Abilities
You possess, or are interested in developing, skills and knowledge to ideate and create online content to engage the organization's target audience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm