E-commerce traineeship opportunities for freshers - Recently graduated from school, or want to switch your career?
Interested to get involved in the e-commerce field but unsure where to start? Keen to sharpen your skills and expertise to thrive in a digital world? On top of it all, receive a training allowance?
If it’s a resounding ‘Yes’ to all of the above, the YouthTech Programme is a perfect fit for you. Be one of the freshers we want to impact through this programme. Limited places available!
You can look forward to the following training and developmental opportunities:
- On-boarding orientation.
- Skills training for digital projects.
- Specialized training for digital roles.
- Virtual community forum for networking and social learning.
- Regular check-ins with NYC.
What You Will Do
It takes great teamwork across Commercial and Marketing to deliver an outstanding campaign, with a common end goal to drive traffic to our platform for our Sellers to boost their sales.
The trainee will contribute to different parts of campaign planning, coordination and execution.
Examples of deliverables are:
- Participate in campaign calendar planning which involves incorporating various thematic & category campaigns.
- Oversee content management.
- Drive visibility and brand awareness.
Required Skills and Abilities
You possess, or are interested in developing, skills and knowledge to plan digital marketing campaigns that promote the organization's brand and cause and manage the organization's digital media platforms.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm