To provide secretarial, administrative and clerical support to manager, including:
- Handle daily various business documents in both Chinese and English as required, including documents writing, editing, proofreading, preparation of presentation materials and proposals , etc.
- Coordinate business meetings; meeting room set up; take meeting minutes.
- Receive telephone call including taking messages and acting on or following up on those messages when necessary.
- Maintain an up-to-date client contact database and assist to keep good relationship with clients.
- Provide translation and interpretation for English and Chinese documents if required.
- Perform other tasks and duties, ad hoc projects as requested or assigned by manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate preferred with formal secretarial training.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Good computer skills and detail-orientated in daily work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to interact with different levels of people, with a sense of internal customer focus, and is a team player.
- Conscientious and mature in daily work, particularly in dealing with sensitive or confidential matters.
- Has a high level of initiative and able to work independently and reliably.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm