As a member of the Lendlease Graduate Program, you will become part of a diverse, team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact, many of our leaders began their career as part of our graduate program.
Our Program spans two years, includes rotations and provides opportunities across our business areas and main functions including Finance, Building Construction and Engineering, Property Development, Property Management, Investment Management and Capital Markets.
Working on different projects with different people, drivers, complexities, challenges, geographies and responsibilities helps develop well rounded and highly skilled individuals.
We operate an integrated team model that allows us to manage the entire development process, from outline brief through to management of a completed asset and investment management. You will be exposed to the full development cycle including project management and construction, build on your commercial acumen, actively manage stakeholders, and experience functional areas such as safety, sustainability, marketing and operational excellence. You will join a passionate and growing team.
What You Will Do
You will provide support in analysing and structuring current investment and growth opportunities, together with the development and roll-out of new product development initiatives. The role entails performing detailed financial analysis, modelling and research, supporting the various transactions and strategic reviews.
Your Accountabilities Include:
- Research and Analysis - perform research to identify relevant trends and opportunities across new and existing markets.
- Presentation/Report writing - assist in the preparation of internal and external presentations, reports and Board papers.
- Financial modelling - develop and run detailed financial model for new or existing development projects, new product initiatives and strategic initiatives.
- Project structuring - work closely with finance functions and development teams to optimise project structuring (tax and accounting).
- Industry review - perform industry review to keep abreast of relevant industry news and implications for the business.
- Project management - assist in the coordination and management of projects/product developments from start to finish.
- Transaction documentation - assist in the preparation and review of various project, transaction, acquisition and due diligence documentations.
- Asset review - assist with asset analysis and review of the existing core assets, which may include strategic positioning, review of lease renewals, asset enhancements, sustainability, valuation, budgeting and any other ad-hoc requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (i.e. finance, accounting, economics or real estate) with an analytical grounding.
- Demonstrated expertise with financial analysis formulas and strong spreadsheet capabilities.
- Competent research capability utilising Internet and other information sources.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly a good working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional analytical, numerical skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with focus on business facilitation, exemplary work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating flexibility.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think broadly across a problem and propose creative innovative solutions.
- Able to operate individually or as a group in a team working environment.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Property
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm