As a member of the Lendlease Graduate Program, you will become part of a diverse, team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact, many of our leaders began their career as part of our graduate program.
Our Program spans two years, includes rotations and provides opportunities across our business areas and main functions including Finance, Building Construction and Engineering, Property Development, Property Management, Investment Management and Capital Markets.
Working on different projects with different people, drivers, complexities, challenges, geographies and responsibilities helps develop well rounded and highly skilled individuals.
We operate an integrated team model that allows us to manage the entire development process, from outline brief through to management of a completed asset and investment management. You will be exposed to the full development cycle including project management and construction, build on your commercial acumen, actively manage stakeholders, and experience functional areas such as safety, sustainability, marketing and operational excellence. You will join a passionate and growing team.
What You Will Do
- Reporting to the Construction / Site Manager, you will plan, manage, supervise and coordinate subcontractor and vendor work packages.
- Contribute to routine and/or less complicated aspects and/or phases of projects and under the direction of relevant supervisors, identify issues and/or non-conformances for the attention of experienced staff.
- Perform routine engineering duties and tasks under supervision which may involve researching, gathering and correlating basic data and undertaking basic testing and/or analysis as directed.
- Contribute to the preparation of construction reports, contract and schedules as directed, ensuring alignment with company procedures and compliance with applicable standards.
- Responsible for cost, time, quality and safety on projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognized Degree in Building, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical), Construction Management or related discipline with up to 12 months of work experience.
- Problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support the implementation of organisational policies, procedures and programs and site engineering operations.
- Written and verbal communication skills to maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Exercises independent judgement within defined parameters.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly a good working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional analytical, numerical skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with focus on business facilitation, exemplary work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating flexibility.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think broadly across a problem and propose creative innovative solutions.
- Able to operate individually or as a group in a team working environment.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Construction, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm