The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
We believe that Smarter takes YOU!
You will join Lenovo Global Future Leaders Program in Intelligent Devices Group. As the future PM leader, you need to define strategic products. Your roles & responsibilities include:
- Analyze market trend and competition situation, set launch schedule and cost target
- Early engage with each GEO to introduce product well
- Participate in promotion planning together with marketing team
- Monitor product sales, and developing improvement and iteration plan in the life cycle
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in engineering or business management
- Strong market and innovation sense
- Good at grasping customers' potential needs
- Capable of communicating with cross-teams efficiently and coordinating internal resources to fulfill new offerings quickly
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship to transform standalone products to a healthy growth business
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm