This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.’s iconic brands! Our San Francisco-based Summer Internship opportunities, among the Levi’s® and Dockers® brands, give students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading fashion and apparel companies. Our 10 week Summer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Intern performance will be assessed using our internal review process.
What You Will Do
- Support the design team with the design of product from inception to floor.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative, commercially viable product that delivers value and style for the assigned consumer segment, as well as sustain the development, evolution and communication of a brand look that supports and deepens the brand value and identity.
- Assist with data entry to track product development activities.
- Participate in fit test and line adopt meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED.
- Currently in the last year or with one year left in a Fashion Design (undergraduate or graduate) program with an accredited college /university.
- Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Specific college coursework in an area relevant to the internship, or participation in a specific career development program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail oriented and thorough.
- Ability to work well with diverse co-workers.
- Ability to proactively seek out new learning opportunities; intellectual curiosity with the proven ability to learn new information quickly.
- Team orientation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to perform a variety of different types & levels of work.
- Ability to present strong, fact-based points of view.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities.
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational capabilities.
- High degree of flexibility and initiative.
- Job type:Internships
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm