She or he will be a member of Customer Supply Chain team, based in Hong Kong. The Intern’s main role will be to understand current New Product Launch Forecast and Phase Out Process (PIPO) and initiate improvement opportunity in terms of process, tools and communication flow. Working in a multi-functional environment, high customer-oriented industry, this intern will get a truly broad supply chain experience.
What you will do
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will need to:
- Understand the current workflow and relationships among Sales & marketing, Supply planning, demand planning and production planning
- Understand Asia Pacific forecasting system and forecast collection process.
- Able to identify the obstacle and bottleneck of current process and initiate improvement opportunities for more efficient workflow
- Able to perform forecast upload and related changes in tight timeline
- Liaison with different parties to collect information, perform analysis independently
- Document and present all the process in flow chart in structural context
- Be able to participate in ad hoc tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Proficient in PC skills including MS office, particularly EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading or participate in projects is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Creative, open-minded and proactive
- Eager to learn, ask questions and challenge
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Degree holder, preferably in supply chain, statistics, operation management or logistics
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management, Operations,...
Kowloon Bay (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm