Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
L’Oréal believes that digital has to be at the heart of the company. By the end of your internship, you would have worked with our regional teams and understand innovative tools for various projects.
Internship Commitment - Jan 2021 – early/mid-July 2021.
Are you a driven individual keen to make a difference? Do you crave the opportunity to impact customer experience at a large scale? We are looking to hire a Digital & Social Intern for our APAC Consumer Product Division NYX Digital Team.
What You Will Do
- Perform social listening and track online buzz.
- Identify digital social trends and perform quarterly competitive review.
- Maintain digital dashboard through the consolidation of data from different sources.
- Coordinate monthly PR, seeding and digital campaigns across different platforms.
- Manage and maintain A+ content asset.
- Manage and upkeep product stock inventory.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in digital trends; heavy social media user.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel (pivot table), with an eye for details.
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Good sense of initiative and strong in follow-up skills.
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm