The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program (1 year) offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
During this apprenticeship period, you will gain exposure to a broad network of business stakeholders and interact with hiring managers & business leaders on internal engagement & campus engagement activities. This is a great opportunity to understand how Human Resources & Corporate Communication collaborate in an established global organization.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Internship Commitment -Jan 2021 – Dec 2021
Are you a people person? Are you a good project manager? Do you enjoy running events from A to Z? We’re looking to hire a HR & Corporate Communication apprentice, supporting a wide range of local and regional business groups to engage and excite employees.
What You Will Do
- Work on projects related to employer branding and employee engagement (E.g. campus engagement, sustainability, science and innovation, Dinner & Dance etc.).
- Penetrate internal communication with interactive plans and execution.
- Engage with local campuses to build awareness about L’Oréal brand.
- Manage and support the 2021 Brandstorm Challenge.
- Track budgets and expenses for projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion to build people network.
- Interest in project management.
- Photography skills (Videography skills are a PLUS!).
- Communication materials’ planning and design (Photoshop or Illustrator skills are a PLUS!).
- Creative and innovate mind (we want your bright ideas!).
- High energy level – we work hard, and we play hard too!.
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures.
- Able to commit for the entire period of apprenticeship.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm