Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - Jan 2021 – early/mid-July 2021.
Are you a driven individual keen to make a difference? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and absolutely love data analysis and market research? We are looking to hire Marketing Analytics Interns who are strong in the areas of Data Analysis, Trend Reporting and Market Research for our APAC Consumer Products Division team.
What You Will Do
- Consolidation and interpretation of data in areas of inventory, forecast evolution & sales analysis.
- Conduct market research on key competitors' ranking, products, price points.
- Coordinate with APAC country marketing teams for collection of data.
- Communicate and perform point of contact updates for local markets representing the regional hub.
- Project management, artwork amendments and coordinate for APAC countries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong aptitude for numbers and enjoys working with large sets of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel - able to use Vlookup & Pivot Table comfortably.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Good sense of initiative and strong in follow-up skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm