Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
By the end of this internship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of Marketing and Event Planning. Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each campaign, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Internship Commitment - Jan 2021 – early/mid-July 2021.
Are you keen to make a difference? Do you crave the opportunity to manage some of your favorite brands? We’re looking to hire Marketing Interns who are strong in the areas of Retail/Operations/Trade Marketing & Events Management for our Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products and LUXE Divisions.
What You Will Do
- Execute marketing projects and coordinate marketing operations.
- Assist in brand promotion and activities.
- Propose, plan and execute in-store promotions.
- Coordinate with external sponsors and execute events.
- Develop press releases and handle PR efforts for events.
- Create content for digital campaigns on brand websites.
- Coordinate media schedules and control brand’s content on online and offline media.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong passion for Marketing in the beauty industry.
- Photoshop or Illustrator knowledge.
- Outgoing personality, hands-on with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Creativity with a good eye for design.
- Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm