Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
By the end of this internship, you would have been able to walk past various stores and say, “I did that”. You will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of Visual Merchandising, and watch your ideas come to life. Learn more about brand perception as you liaise with the various L’Oréal brands and be part of the team supporting successful product launches on the ground.
Internship Commitment - Jan 2021 – early/mid-July 2021
Do you have a good eye for design? Do you possess a creative mind? We are looking to hire a Visual Merchandising Intern who are strong in project management and passionate in communicating the different brand messages across to consumers via visuals on the ground. Be prepared to get hands-on with multiple L’Oréal brands in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What You Will Do
- Manage monthly brand projects, product launches and displays in stores.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders on end to end process.
- Maintain monthly records for display changes.
- Weekly store visits to upkeep maintenance of existing store counters and retail boutiques.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Creative, strong aesthetic sense with a good eye for design and details.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills.
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Good sense of initiative and strong follow-up skills.
- Preference for a strong/trained design background, or at least an intermediate level of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm