The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - July 2021 – June 2022 (1 year).
How You can Contribute:
Are you a driven individual strong in project management? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and possesses an analytical mind?
We are looking to hire a Digital & E-Commerce Apprentice on our SAPMENA Digital Team who fits the above description!
What You Will Do
Hero Product Management:
- Support data lake access between brand teams and IT teams.
- Guide Hero product file management with Hero Guardians.
EDGE Hero Product Tracking and Monitoring:
- Coordinate KPI reviews with local and EDGE teams.
- ATP, CI and share of search data reviewing and reminders to local markets.
- Reply Rate Tracking.
- Sprinklr Usage Mapping.
- Support with troubleshooting for local markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in digital, media and data analytics.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and a problem solver.
- Comfortable with large sets of data.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills.
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm