Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - July 2021 – mid Jan 2022 (6 months).
Are you a driven individual keen to make a difference? Do you crave the opportunity to impact customer experience at scale?
We are looking to hire an e-Commerce intern in the SAPMENA Consumer Products Division E-Commerce team.
What You Will Do
- Optimize user experience on e-Commerce platforms using innovative tools and techniques.
- Identify actionable insights from big data including sales, rankings, customer reviews and the standing of a company's online competition.
- Present key ideas to influence strategic business decisions using data visualization.
- Liaise with various stakeholders from regional markets on the implementation and evaluation of new ideas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in e-Commerce and digital analytics.
- Familiar with the functions of e-Commerce platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot table), with an eye for details.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm