Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
By the end of this internship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of marketing and product development. Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each product launch, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Internship Commitment: July 2021 – mid Jan 2022 (6 months)
Are you a people person? Are you a strong communicator? Do you enjoy coming up with new innovative ideas and excellent at running projects/events from A to Z? We’re looking to hire a HR intern to support a wide range of local and regional business groups to champion employer branding, engage and excite both external and internal stakeholders.
What you will do
- Design, develop and roll-out end to end communications linked with key learning offers, community engagement, assessment, data etc
- Consolidate and analyze key learning reports
- Maintain and update learning resources available online or offline
- Support in learning community engagement and coordinating the learning interventions
- Support in administrative work
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion and openness to build people network and collaborate with different stakeholders
- Keen interest in project management, communication materials’ planning and design
- Eye for design and details; proficiency in Adobe Software like Photoshop or Illustrator
- Creative and innovative mind (we want your bright ideas!)
- High energy level – we work hard and we play hard too!
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm