The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - July 2021 – June 2022 (1 year).
How You can Contribute:
Are you a driven individual strong in project management? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and possesses an analytical mind?
We are looking to hire a Media & Marketing Apprentice on our SAPMENA Digital Team who fits the above description!
What You Will Do
- Establish and drive adoption across all SAPMENA markets for a new Influencer Management tool.
- Coordinate with global and SAPMENA local market teams to ensure smooth deployment of the tool.
- Master the tool’s functionalities to be able to help division and/or markets with requirements.
- Analyse and understand the gaps in the tool to feedback to global team so as to build future enhancements for SAPMENA.
- Governance and management of the L’Oréal media management tools such as CONTACTS, DOMO.
- Assist in development of the E-commerce media tracking.
- Support with reporting for ad-hoc data analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in digital, media and data analytics.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and a problem solver.
- Comfortable with large sets of data.
- Strong in Project Management, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills.
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm