The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program (1 year) offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - October 2020 – September 2021.
What You Will Do
Are you excited about latest technology solutions? Are you often curious to find out more regarding tech start-ups in the biomedical field?
We are looking to hire a Technology Scouting Apprentice for our Research & Innovation team (R&I) based in Singapore's international research and development center, Biopolis, to navigate and scout the universe of technology developers for the most promising solutions that meet our industry needs.
- Conduct technology intelligence reviews on a wide range of partners including start-ups.
- Present reviews to various international teams at L'Oreal including experts.
- Research on emerging technology from start-up companies in the Beauty Industry and assess the quality of various proposals.
- Participate in the development of collaboration structures and business models of innovation projects.
- Identify opportunities and connect L'Oreal internal teams with potential innovation partners or start-ups.
- Contribute to Open Innovation initiatives and activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background and interest in technology-related fields such as Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry & Biomedical Sciences.
- Passion for spotting new technology opportunities in the Beauty world.
- Keen interest in Technology and Sciences and their concrete applications in daily life.
- Go-getter with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Working knowledge of patent and literature research tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm