Kick-start your career through 1-year of intense learning with our 2021 Management Trainee Program with Travel Retail APAC in Singapore!
At L’Oréal, we move fast and stay on top of our game. The scope and scale of what we strive to do for our consumers drives us to experiment, push boundaries, learn from setbacks and constantly grow.
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders for the Group. You will have a personalized learning & development track, be leading challenging projects that requires exceptional entrepreneurial spirit and be able to make an impact with the opportunity for rapid career growth.
You will get hands-on experience of the inner workings of a truly diverse, global-leading company.
Are you ready to collaborate with some of the most passionate and innovative people?
Come build the future of beauty tech with us.
What You Will Do
What you will experience in the 1-year Journey:
3 impactful rotations in different business functions with 1 “core function” that you aspire to develop in. Core focus function options:
- Sales (Commercial).
- Supply Chain & Operations.
Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives.
- Specific trainings to equip technical, professional and leadership competencies.
- Assigned Mentor from Leadership team to provide guidance and insights.
- A Buddy from previous MT batches to broaden your professional network.
- Regular 360 feedback.
- Unlimited access to e-courses of all topics of your interest.
- Challenging yet rewarding impactful work that makes a real difference to peoples’ lives.
- Take part in giving back to the community with your team.
- Owning & paving your own career track with full support every step of the way.
- Build your community of network.
Required Skills and Abilities
It does not matter what major you graduate from and if you use beauty products or not – L’Oréal thrives in the diversity of our people.
There are a couple of core ingredients which we’d like to see in our future Management Trainees:
- University graduate in any disciplines with under 2 years of full-time working experiences.
- Passionate and curious about the work and business we do.
- Driven with entrepreneurial spirit, a creative problem solver with high level of agility and open-mindedness.
- Analytical and sensitive to numbers.
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is a must and Asian language is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm