Excelian's Murex academy will provide the opportunity, half yearly, for talented, technically minded individuals to train as consultants working in the finance sector on the Murex platform. The first intake into the 2018 Academy will commence on Monday 30th June 2018. Murex is the leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and processing solutions. Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams. You will also be given ownership of your own training budget, allowing you and your mentor to select the courses most relevant to you.
What you will do
- Following an intensive 4 weeks of consultancy skills, financial markets, project management and Murex training, you will be placed within an India based client project team working alongside a subject matter expert.
- In addition to the day-to-day support, you will continue to attend Murex courses, relevant technical skills training and Financial Markets seminars. You will also have access to our extensive suite of online training portals.
- Responsible for Validation of trades
- Processing of confirmations
- Preparation of SOP/Process documents
Required Skills and Abilities
- A good degree or post graduate qualification in a Finance or Banking related courses
- 0-2 years’ work experience in banking, preferably within the financial sector. Some knowledge of a financial markets vendor system such a Murex, Calypso or Kondor would be beneficial but not essential.
- Working knowledge of SQL would be advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management - working to tight deadlines and schedules
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout Asia Pacific
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:13th June 2018, 6:00 pm