- Act as a primary point of contact for customers, be the Customer advocate internally in Maersk Line with positive and service-minded attitude.
- As part of Commercial Intelligence – build and keep strong relationships with customers, gain an understanding for their business, service needs, drivers and desires and leverage this to engage in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence.
- Take fully responsibility for customer satisfaction, customer charter performance, manage all customer facing activities like regular client meetings, telephone calls, and mail correspondence.
- Monitor agreed service levels, and identify root cause when targets are not met, advise management of potential service failures and / or trends.
- Promote e-commerce and drive continuous efficiency gains in a scalable platform
- To always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.
- Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
- Understand and be familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets. Drive continuous improvements opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree
- Customer service function experience is preferred
- Good command of communication and English skills
- Good team player
- Positive working attitude and result oriented
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm