Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel.
Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world?
Are you looking for a company that you can call home and develop yourself and others around you, throughout continents, cultures, brands and functions?
We are looking for a Copywriter intern to join the Regional Marketing Asia Pacific, located in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Ideate concepts and campaigns with solid strategic thought and creative articulation in keeping with communication strategies.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy and maintain the quality of all copy output across channels, including eDMs, social media captions, case studies.
- Always seeking out new technologies and new ways to implement them.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to articulate the messaging for the various brands at Maersk.
- Able to time manage multiple projects, and prioritize work flow.
- Takes ownership of work and project delivery.
- A problem solving and maker’s attitude.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Should work well with the team and encourage creative thinking.
- Familiarity with all mainstream social networks.
- Experience in the advertising agencies is ideal. Digital experience is a plus.
- Ability to adapt tones, personalities, styles, and direction according to the Brand or type of content required.
- Ability to write both short and long-form copy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
The ideal candidate is a copywriter who has experience in both short and long-form writing on various digital channels. Candidate must hold a strong command of the English language and be able to successfully execute briefs on a larger, regional level.
Candidates must also be able to work on numerous projects across brands simultaneously, understand brands’ CVI and tone of voice. The candidate should be comfortable working collaboratively, in a timely manner, and independently.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Journalism, Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm