Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Actuaries play a central role in all of our businesses at Manulife. We take the professional development of our actuaries very seriously, and they hold a variety of important roles within our organization. Actuaries can work in their area of interest, ranging from positions as financial actuaries to pricing actuaries to actuaries interested in general management.
Our Actuarial Development Committee offers challenges to expedite your growth in our Internship Program. This program provides you with diverse work experience to work alongside some of the top people in our company. Apart from work, we encourage prospective fellows to undergo continuous professional development. Our Actuarial Development Committee continually reviews and addresses the career development needs of our interns.
What you will do
- Participate in different actuarial projects in the areas of product development, financial reporting or risk management.
- Projects may include:
- Assist in conducting earning analysis, experience studies, MIS and a multitude of new and ongoing studies
- Analyze financial statements and link financial indicators to business issues
- Handle special quotation and handle ad hoc enquiries from other departments
- Maintain business projection models and various PC-based valuation systems
- Support new product launch with participation in model update and UAT
Required Skills and Abilities
- Postgraduate/undergraduate majoring in actuarial science or insurance studies
- A self-starter, outgoing, adaptive and eager to learn
- Interested in insurance and wealth management business
- Good academic results
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese language is an advantage
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Science, Insurance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm