The Mapletree Associate Programme seeks to develop open-minded individuals with a desire to stretch their potential and hone diverse skills. This 12-month programme offers fresh graduates an opportunity to enter the exciting world of real estate with one of Asia’s leading industry players. As our Mapletree Associate, you can expect continuous development and exposure through on-the-job trainings, stretch assignments, performance coaching and learning programmes to build your functional and interpersonal skills.
The 2018 Mapletree Associate Programme will commence in July 2018.
What you will do
As a MAP in Treasury, you will be responsible for a broad range of treasury functions which includes cash management; bank loan management including rollovers, drawdown and compliance, as well as preparing treasury cash / loans reports and reconciliation. You will also handle opening and maintenance of bank accounts, internet banking and other ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree graduates with at least 2nd Class Upper Honours and less than 1 year of working experience
- Keen interest in the real estate business
- Enthusiastic to acquire new skills and stretch to your fullest potential
- Energetic and ready to take on challenges
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:28th February 2018, 6:00 pm